Here I am sitting in the boarding lounge in transit, and now remember all the things that I have forgotten to bring. This is also the perfect time to make a list of things to bring in my backpack, for all my future trips:
- Pen and small notebook
- Small hand lotion in my backpack
- Small bag of mixed dry fruits and other favorite snack
- Empty water bottle. No laws against carrying an empty bottle, which you fill on the airplane and keep hydrated.
- A good book or a whole library on your kindle
- Flight adapter for my headphones
- Breath mints
- Camera to capture the beauty of the sky
- Shawl to ward of the chills
- Wet tissues
- Fluffy neck pillow – how could I forget?
While in transit freshen up at the loo and then do go through the duty free shop’s cosmetic section to try out the testers of moisturizers and your favorite perfume to look and smell your best 🙂